Zurn Top Set Deck Plate for the Z125 Roof Drain
The Top Set Deck Plate for the Zurn Z125 8 3/8-in. Roof Drain allows for complete topside installation, eliminating costly and dangerous underdeck roof drain assembly.
It’s Fast – Install roof drains in half the time as conventional methods. The bolt down system integrally secures the roof drain assembly to the roof deck.
It’s Secure – A unique design combines a traditional roof sump receiver with deck clamp to provide a more secure, long-lasting installation.
- No underdeck clamp required
- Serves purpose of roof sump receiver
- Can be pre-assembled to drain body – great for pre-fab applications.
- 14-gauge steel with corrosive resistant finish.
- Create opening in roof (Q-deck) to receive drain assembly.
- Fasten drain body to deck plate by aligning the (4) bosses on the body and (4) slots on the plate using hex-head cap screws.
- Drop body-plate assembly into the pre-cut opening in the roof.
- Align deck plate attachments slots with the desired position in the roof and fasten the assembly to the roof with self-tapping screws.
- Cover the roof, including the body plate assembly with waterproofing membrane and insulation if applicable.
- Fasten flashing clamp to the body assembly and attach the dome.