Portals Plus Aluminum Insert Drain with Rubber Seal
The Portals Plus Insert Drain consists of a 15-in. or 18-in O.D. spun Aluminum drain flange with a rubber seal. It includes:
- An outlet pipe made of extruded aluminum with a continuous weld to the drain flange.
- A pre-compressed modified asphalt impregnated expanding foam, sealing tape, having a temperature range of -40° F to +185° F and 150% minimum elongation.
- A 15-in. or 18-in. O.D. spun aluminum drain flange.
- A cast aluminum epoxy coated gravel guard and clamping ring.
- 3 – 6 in.
- Portals Plus Poly Dome
- Portals Plus Aluminum Dome