The Portals Plus ReRoof Drain (Insert Drain) consists of a molded ultraviolet stabilized polyethylene or cast aluminum dome strainer. It includes:
- A cast aluminum epoxy coated gravel guard and clamping ring.
- A 14-in. O.D. injection molded ultraviolet stabilized black ABS drain flange with top rib flashing lock [ABS drains only].
- A 14-in. O.D. injection molded ultraviolet stabilized white PVC drain flange for use with hot air and chemically welded roof systems with top rib flashing lock [PVC drains only].
- A pre-compressed modified asphalt impregnated expanding foam on the outlet pipe.
- Sealing tape with a temperature range of -40° F to +185° F and 150 percent minimum elongation.
- 3 – 6 in.
- Portals Plus Poly Dome
- Portals Plus Aluminum Dome