The Olympic 8-in. Insert RetroDrain features an aluminum body with an extra large flange for positive attachment of the roof flashing membrane and two rubber O-rings to make a watertight seal. This Insert Drain saves time and money by allowing easy installation from the rooftop without disturbing occupants.
- Easy installation in 15-30 minutes.
- One-piece, seamless body eliminates the possibility of leaks due to poor welds at the stem and flange connection.
- Drain stem accommodates most existing field connections or can be field cut to accommodate quick turn elbows.
- Flange measures 17.5-in. in diameter.
- Stem measures 12-in. long.
- 2 rubber O-rings make a dependable watertight seal.
OlyFlow RetroDrains are designed to replace existing drains in reroofing applications. Installed from the roof surface, the OlyFlow RetroDrains are engineered to be installed without removing the existing plumbing or fixture while providing a watertight connection to the roof system and the existing plumbing.
As with all building materials it is the responsibility of the installer to review its usage with a design professional to confirm safety, compatibility and acceptance with the roof cover manufacturer as well as local building codes.