The Watts FD-300 is an epoxy coated cast iron area drain with:
- An 8-in. square adjustable top
- A heel-proof ductile iron grate
- A no hub outlet
- An anchor flange
- Body collar with weepholes
- 2 – 4-in.
- Push On
- Inside Caulk
- Ductile Iron
- Nickel Bronze
- Trap Primer Connection
- Secondary Strainer
- FD300 / 330 Sediment Bucket
|Std.||P||T||X||60 / 61|
|Pipe Size (in.)||No Hub (in.)||Push On (in.)||Female Thread (in.)||Inside Caulk (in.)||PVC / ABS (in.)|
|Load Rating||Free Area Sq. In.|
NOTE: The load classifications are in accordance with the American National Standards ASME A112.21.1M.
ASME Ratings are as follows:
- HD - Safe Live Load 5000-7499 lbs. (2250-3375kg).
The above categories are given as a guide only. Please consult factory.