The Marathon Adjustable Drain Guard installs with just two quick twists of the wrist to keep out debris and prevent costly drain clogs. It adjusts to fit most residential and commercial roof drains eliminating the need for an expensive inventory of strainer sizes.
- 13-inch length
- Installs to fit drain outlets 2.5 to 8-in. (special 3 to 12-in. also available)
- Cast aluminum dome
- Stainless-steel hardware
4 Size Options:
- 5-in. for small drains.
- 10-in. for normal drain openings.
- 13.5-in. for large drain openings.
- 18-in. for extra-large drain openings.
Quickly Install Without Tools in 3 Easy Steps
- Turn the strainer to expand scissors to approximately the inside diameter of the existing drain.
- Insert the unit into the drain, positioning it so the bottom of the strainer is just above the surface of the roofing material.
- Turn the strainer to further expand the scissors until tight.